Dear BTSS Family
The BTSS committee is pleased to announce the launch of our Beneficiary Employment Scheme. This scheme is targeted at the following category of brain tumour patients and caregivers.
* Lost previous jobs due to brain tumour conditions
* Need to recuperate
* Waiting for better job opportunities
* Need to care for brain tumour patients
* Earn some income
* Need a break from the home environment
As a start, we are looking for suitably qualified brain tumour patients or caregivers who can be:
1. Admin support at our office for our Sat morning tuition sessions from 9 am to 1 pm (4 hours).
2. Courier support for materials and documents between different locations and hospitals for a minimum of 4 hours, approximately once a week.
We will pay the selected beneficiary patients or caregivers $10 per hour or $40 per session, whichever is the lower.
If you are keen, please contact Eric at the BTSS office to register your interest and we will follow-up from there.